Sapphire is a gemstone, a variety of the mineral corundum, an aluminium oxide (α-Al2O3). It is typically blue in color, but natural “fancy” sapphires also occur in yellow, purple, orange, and green colors; “parti sapphires” show two or more colors. This variety in color is due to trace amounts of elements such as iron, titanium, chromium, copper, or magnesium. Yellow Sapphire gemstone is an attractive stone of light yellow color. The stone is genuinely mesmerizing due to its unique color characteristics and various cuts so that it generally draws the attention of each pair of eyes around it instinctively. Low iron content in Corundum is responsible for Yellow Sapphire’s color, sometimes called Golden Sapphire if intensely colored.
Significant sapphire deposits are found in Eastern Australia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, China(Shandong), Madagascar, East Africa, and in North America in a few locations. For sapphire, Kashmir receives the highest premium although Burma, Sri Lanka, and Madagascar also produce large quantities of fine quality gems.
Sapphires, are simply crystallized alumina (Al2O3) and in their pure form are devoid of color. It has a specific gravity of 3.99, mean refractive index (RI) 1.765 and Hardness of 9 on the Moh’s scale..
- Yellow Sapphire represents the planet Jupiter. And Jupiter is recognized to be the largest planet that has its comparison with Saturn.It is advisible for many reasons.
- the yellow sapphire stone derives quick wealth for its wearer.
- This stone brings luck and fortune in the life of its wearer. And, open sea of opportunity for their wearer.
- This gemstone is also enormously benevolent for those individuals who are in depression and full of negativity.
- Wearing this stone inject happiness and joy in your married life and family.
- Individuals who are in government field or working in the field of accounting, writing, and acting can wear this stone since yellow sapphire stone help them to achieve great heights in their respective careers.